Gearbox has a wide range of applications, such as the application in wind turbine. Gearbox is an important mechanical component widely used in wind turbine. Its main function is to transfer the power generated by the wind wheel under the action of wind to the generator and make it get the corresponding speed.
Usually, the speed of the wind wheel is very low, which is far from the speed required by the generator. It must be realized through the speed increasing effect of the gear pair of the gearbox, so the gearbox is also called the speed increasing box.
The gearbox must have enough rigidity to bear the force and torque when it bears the force from the wind wheel and the reaction force produced by the gear transmission, so as to prevent deformation and ensure the transmission quality. The gearbox box design shall be carried out according to the layout arrangement, processing and assembly conditions of the power transmission of wind turbine, and the requirements for easy inspection and maintenance. With the rapid development of gearbox industry, more and more industries and different enterprises have been used in gearbox, and more and more enterprises are developing and growing in the gearbox industry.
According to the modular design principle of unit structure, gearbox greatly reduces the type of parts, and is suitable for large-scale production and flexible selection. The reducer spiral bevel gear and helical gear are all carburized and quenched with high quality alloy steel, and the hardness of tooth surface is up to 60 ± The grinding accuracy of the tooth surface is as high as 5-6 with 2hrc.
High precision and high quality bearings must be used in the transmission parts, and the skeleton oil seal shall be selected as the seal; Sound absorbing box structure, large box surface area and large fan; The temperature rise and noise of the whole machine are reduced, the reliability of operation is improved, and the transmission power is increased. It can realize parallel shaft, orthogonal shaft, vertical and horizontal universal box. The input mode includes motor connecting flange and shaft input; Output shaft can be right angle or horizontal output, with solid shaft and hollow shaft, flange output shaft. So that the gearbox can meet the installation requirements of narrow space, and can also be supplied according to customer demand. Its volume is 1 / 2 smaller than that of the soft gear reducer, its weight is reduced by half, its service life is increased by 3 ~ 4 times, and its bearing capacity is increased by 8 ~ 10 times. It is widely used in printing and packaging machinery, three-dimensional garage equipment, environmental protection machinery, transportation equipment, chemical equipment, metallurgical and mining equipment, iron and steel power equipment, mixing equipment, road construction machinery, sugar industry, wind power generation, escalator and elevator drive, shipping field, light industry, papermaking field, metallurgical industry, sewage treatment, building materials industry, lifting machinery, transmission line Assembly line and other high power, high speed ratio, high torque occasions. It has good performance price ratio and is conducive to the matching of domestic equipment.
The gearbox has the following functions:
1. Acceleration and deceleration is commonly known as the gearbox.
2. Changing the direction of transmission, for example, we can use two sector gears to transfer the force vertically to another shaft.
3. Change the rotational torque. Under the same power condition, the faster the speed of the gear, the smaller the torque on the shaft, and vice versa.
4. Clutch function: we can separate the engine from the load by separating the two original meshing gears. Such as brake, clutch, etc.
5. Distribute power. For example, we can use one engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the gearbox spindle, so as to realize the function of one engine driving multiple loads.
The outer gear of wind power gearbox is generally carburized and quenched. The introduction of high efficiency and high precision CNC gear grinding machine makes the finishing level of gears in China and abroad not far away from that of foreign countries. It is not difficult to reach the level 5 precision technology stipulated in 19073 and 6006 standards. But there are still some differences between China and foreign advanced technology in the aspects of heat treatment deformation control, effective layer depth control, tooth surface grinding tempering control, gear tooth shaping technology and so on.
Because of the large size of the gear ring and high machining precision requirements of the wind power gearbox, the manufacturing technology of the inner ring gear in China is far from the international advanced level, which mainly reflects in the tooth making and heat treatment deformation control of the helical gear.
The machining precision of the structural parts such as box, planetary frame and input shaft has a very important influence on the meshing quality and bearing life of gear transmission. The quality of assembly also determines the length of life and reliability of the wind power gearbox. In terms of processing and assembly accuracy of structural parts, China has realized that the equipment level is different from the advanced level of foreign countries. The acquisition of high quality and high reliability wind power gearbox is inseparable from strict quality control in every link of manufacturing process except for advanced design technology and necessary manufacturing equipment support. The quality assurance of gearbox is strictly specified in 6006 standard
1. Acceleration and deceleration, which is commonly known as the gearbox
2. Change the transmission direction. For example, we can use two sector gears to transfer the force vertically to another shaft
3. Change the rotation torque. Under the same power condition, the faster the speed of the gear, the smaller the torque on the shaft, and vice versa
4. Clutch function: we can separate the engine from the load by separating the two gears that were originally meshed, such as the brake clutch
5. Distribution of power. For example, we can use one engine to drive multiple slave shafts through the main shaft of the gearbox, so as to realize the function of one engine driving multiple loads